Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year From North Hollywood!

Just a quick hello to let you know I did my research in Barcelona, and decided it was not going to work for me long term. I took about 4 weeks of no classes and explored the city and enjoyed myself thoroughly, but realized I really wanted to be back in California, where smoking is forbidden by law in public places, everyone speaks English, the weather is much warmer, and the social opportunities (i.e., friends, family) work better for me.

I'm resting here at my niece's house in NOHO, and will fly to San Francisco this weekend to check out places to live. If all goes well, I should be moving there by mid-January.

I will continue posting from San Francisco, and try to keep taking and posting pictures for those of you who enjoy them.

Happy New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Happy New Year to you! I'll take SF over LA anyday. But it ain't cheap, lol!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home