Friday, December 09, 2005

Park Guell Barcelona















Shortly after I arrived in Barcelona, I made a trip to Park Guell in wonderful weather and it was a gloriously clear and sunny day. You could see for miles and the Mediterranean was visibly blue and beautiful.

Today, when I took my camera, it was not so glorious. It was quite hazy, and so I was not able to get great photos of the Sea. Nevertheless, I got some some shots that I share with you.

Park Guell was originally planned to be a high-end housing development in the early 1900's under the supervision of Gaudi. It never got off the ground and it was turned into a park.

1 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Wow, I love some of those shots. A Gaudi village - who knew? It's so great to get these little vicarious experiences through your journey. Thanks for doing it!

Btw, are you going to go back to spanish class?

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home