Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Home

A quick update.

I found a great little apartment in San Francisco! It is near the US Mint on the top floor of an old Edwardian building with a spectacular view of downtown, the bay (partial) and even a partial Bay Bridge view. It's tiny, but the views make up for everything. I need to furnish it, so the smaller the better from that perspective.

I move into it on Saturday, which is one day before my originally scheduled return date from Barcelona. Hey, I don't mess around!

I absolutely love the location of my new apartment! I can walk to Safeway, Starbuck's, GNC health, bars (like the Pilsner and Martuni's) and great restaurants.

Once I get settled, I'll start shooting photos again, and posting more.

Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Ooh, sounds fabulous. I want your life lol!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home